Leith Community Centre Association
Small Grant Aid Fund
Leith Community Centre Association is a voluntary organisation which has been in place for more than 25 years. The Management Committee comprises of a group of volunteers who manage the Leith Community Centre in partnership with the City of Edinburgh Council. The Association has received donations from local people, groups and organisations and is now in a position to distribute support back into the community.
The Committee is keen to support small community-based groups where small amounts of money can make a significant difference to local people’s lives.
Who can apply?
Small non-profit making community based groups which:
• provide a service within the local authority wards of Leith Walk (Ward 12) and Leith (Ward 13)
• have an agreed constitution
• have an income of less than £50,000 per annum
Criteria for Grant Aid
The purpose of the grant must be to:
• enhance or improve equipment or group performance for service users
• develop and expand the range of activities directly for service users
• increase participation and the number of members
• fund innovations or new events requiring initial support
Funds will not be given towards the underwriting of ongoing salaries, staff development and routine or office expenses.
We are not currently taking applications – this may change in the future.
Please see the criteria form below –